Yes, I know, I'm still stuck on Hawaii but I have a lot of pictures so get over it.
I had been begging Kristi to cut off all my hair since before we got to Hawaii. I cornered her just as she was on her way out to the beach and she was gracious enough to grab her scissors instead of her beach towel. It is quite possibly my favorite cut ever and I highly recommend giving her a call if you're in the Provo area and need a trim.


Later that night we had family pictures. Here is the whole gang. It was hilarious to go anywhere (airports, restaurants, bus trips) and watch the faces of those in charge as we answered their question of "How many are in your party?" with "Twenty-four."


After family photos Luke decided it was high time to start taking his first steps. He had a good influence on his cousins and all three babies were taking steps before we left. Unfortunately Luke has fallen behind the pack and both of his cousins are much better walkers than he is currently.
2 comments:
Batman. Batman, the original with Michael Keaton slash the best joker ever. Remember that song they play when they're poisoning everyone in the museum? Black and white! Red and greeeen (and that guy slaps his painted hand on the painting.) Anyway. I am loving all the pics so much. And I am about to dominate the quote contest.
Your hair looks fabulous, and dang you look good in a bathing suit!
Post a Comment