I don't have much to report for the beginning of May except that Luke is now the proud owner of seven teeth (only six of them are pictured below) and we took a trip to the park. Let's face it, you're probably just waiting for the Hawaii post anyway. Be patient, Cat.
Luke now has seven crooked teeth instead of two.
Adri helps keep Luke out of Daddy's hair (so to speak).
Juliet conquers the climbing wall


Our children prefer to go UP the slide.


Underdog!

Super Mom
Adri conquers the climbing wall.
Luke does not conquer the climbing wall.(Sara, please say you know what she's really doing. Hint: 3rd grade.)
It is much easier to take a picture of just two kids.

It is much easier to take a picture of just two kids.
Jason teaches Luke the art of licking the beaters after I made caramel. I was recently chastised for not leaving any brownie batter in the bowl for kids to lick and just wanted to prove to Alixa that I'm not a mean mom.Quotes:
Annie: I'm done with my drink
Annie: I'm done with my drink
Juliet: Me, too. I'm full of it.
Adri: Mom, when I'm old and old and super old I'll still love you. I'll love you forever.
Juliet: Why is it called apple juice?
Annie: Because it's made of apples.
Juliet: That's crazy!
Annie: Why are you called Juliet?
Juliet: Because I love to be a Juliet.
Juliet: Good night. I love you. Sweet dreams.
Jason: Good night.
Juliet: Daddy, what's a dream?
Annie: I thought you liked jam.
Juliet: I do. I love jam. I just don't want to eat jam.
(Previous movie quote: Lion King. Winner: Alixa)

Running in the wind.
5 comments:
zoolander
[linktoporn]
Poop. I was going to say zoolander too!
You're pushing it, Jarom.
What if I leave a link to a shark attack video? Or a tiger attack? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDx-Jj9S_yQ I'm serious. Watch that. It's CRAZAY. It's the real world of big cats. The one they don't show you in Zoobooks or Hogle Zoo. PS all these pics are so ador. I know I say that every time but it doesn't mean I don't mean it.
Post a Comment