Saturday, June 12, 2010

I only dog-paddle.

The second day of vacation included a snorkeling trip sans kids. So we went in two groups and traded off kids so that adult only time could be achieved. It was a cold day and cold water but we had as much fun as we do when it's sunny out.

Annie, Alixa and Jamie

Such white legs . . .


Jarom prepares to race JD down the water slide

JD does tricks off the diving board

Jason on the water slide



JD and Jamie
(that white spire in the background is England, or so we were told)

Alixa and Jarom

Annie and Jason


Bruce and Nancy were there, too. Nancy was behind the camera most of the time and I'm not sure where Bruce was. We stopped at Pizza Hut for dinner, which is quickly becoming a family tradition. There was not enough room for all of us in the van so Nancy volunteered to ride in the trunk. We wondered what people thought of us as we gave Nancy a group hug in the parking lot and then closed her in the trunk of the van.

2 comments:

Thayne Cullimore said...

I got this one, it is from
The Princess Bride.

Ann said...

I love both of your bathings suits, Annie. You are so lucky to go to Hawaii. I hope to go one day.