So, remember the
Captain Vegetable skits from Sesame Street? If not, you should look them up. I showed them to the kids and we got a kick out of making our own skit. While my acting skills are superb I was out-shined by Luke's version of the song. Plus he's dressed like a ladybug which makes it about ten times funnier. (I must appologize for a video that didn't fit in this post. I replaced it with the video I meant to have there - another Luke Cpt. Vegetable)
(Previous quote: Ratatouille, Winner: Carolyn)
4 comments:
How cute!
(and it's been too long since I've seen Bug's Life)
Those videos are awesome! Glad to see you guys are filling your time productively!
Luke is adorable, and hilarious. "Give me some candy!"
"I look like a bad dream?"
We love Captain Vegetable.
The best part is the 4th video, at about 0:40 when Luke says "Me Captain Vegebles".
Post a Comment