Monday, February 27, 2012

What do I always say? Anyone can cook.

Last year it was St. Patrick's day tattoos and this year I found some Valentine tattoos. These ones washed off a lot more easily though, while the St. Pat's lasted over a week.


We got a lovely Valentine's day package from my mom that really had nothing to do with Valentines. She sent us four chef hats. The girls adore them so I decided to get out the puff paints and personalize them.


Adrienne likes action shots and wanted to make sure it looked like she was walking AND cooking.


Mom paints the hats


Voila!


Luke wasn't interested in hats and instead prefers this ladybug costume a friend of mine donated to our dress up bin. He wears it nearly every day and I'm hoping he'll still be enamoured with it this coming Halloween because it's just so darn funny.



The day before Valentine's we were invited to make cookies with our cousins. I pulled Adri out of school early so we could get there on time and, as I do most days when I pull her out, wrote in our excuse as "Dr. appt."





While Charlotte couldn't participate in the cookie making she did take advantage of her younger, less coordinated cousin.




They had a good laugh about it later.

I enjoyed some chocolate covered strawberries from Gramma Nancy. Delish.




(Previous quote: Juno, Winner: Flying Chinaman)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ratatouille! And I'm glad you guys had a fun valentine's day.

Alixa said...

Carson is about four times bigger than Charlotte! So funny that SHE is taking HIS binky. Love it!Sad we missed the valentines fun...

Amy-Alisa said...

Those pictures of Charlotte are hilarious. And please don't tell me you free-handed those names, that's just sick Annie.