Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! Great pictures. Happy Valentines Day!
Everyone looks so cute. Tell the babies I love them! Ps got your card and the valentines. Loved it. Thank ya!
I don't know the quote...in fact I haven't known it for a long time and I'm feeling a bit loser-ish. Oh well. I still wanted to write a comment because your kids are beautiful and I wanted to let you know! I can't wait to see all of you next month.
You are an excellent photographer, Annie, and I'm glad that you take pictures so often of your family, including yourself. Good luck teaching in YW's.
Good job, Charlotte - yours is the best smile in that last group shot!
I never did see Juno.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! Great pictures. Happy Valentines Day!
Everyone looks so cute. Tell the babies I love them! Ps got your card and the valentines. Loved it. Thank ya!
I don't know the quote...in fact I haven't known it for a long time and I'm feeling a bit loser-ish. Oh well. I still wanted to write a comment because your kids are beautiful and I wanted to let you know! I can't wait to see all of you next month.
You are an excellent photographer, Annie, and I'm glad that you take pictures so often of your family, including yourself. Good luck teaching in YW's.
Good job, Charlotte - yours is the best smile in that last group shot!
I never did see Juno.
Post a Comment