Not a movie quote. This is from a Scrubs episode.I had to look it up at the liberry.
Your camera is really great. What kind is it? I may just break the bank to buy one.
Dang girl I think we got a total of 10 and they didn't look like that. by the way your hair is freakin cute short!
Those pictures make my mouth water. Yum! There's nothing like them fresh off the vine.
Your photography skills are divine!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Not a movie quote. This is from a Scrubs episode.
I had to look it up at the liberry.
Your camera is really great. What kind is it? I may just break the bank to buy one.
Dang girl I think we got a total of 10 and they didn't look like that.
by the way your hair is freakin cute short!
Those pictures make my mouth water. Yum! There's nothing like them fresh off the vine.
Your photography skills are divine!
Post a Comment