

May quotes:
Adrienne: I'm done with my drink
Juliet: Me, too. I'm full of it.
Me: I thought you liked jam.
Juliet: I do. I love jam. I just don't want to eat jam.
Juliet(while on a walk with Jason in Hawaii): I don't care about people. Only I care about leaves and grass and a snake. Snakes are yucky.
Jason(in the ocean with Adri): Can you feel the ocean pulling us back and forth?
Adri: Daddy, go forth!
Juliet(eating dinner): This is hot.
Juliet(eating dinner): This is hot.
Jason: Your mom is hot.
Juliet: No she's not.
Jason(reads a story in an English accent)
Jason(reads a story in an English accent)
Juliet: Daddy, can you not do it in Spanish?
Jason: I'm not doing it in Spanish.
Juliet: What are you doing it in?
Jason: English.
Juliet: Can you not do it in English?
Jason: What do you want me to do it in?
Juliet: Uh . . . in pretend.
Juliet: Mom, I wiped my nose.
Juliet: Mom, I wiped my nose.
Annie: Where?!
Juliet: Here, on my nose.
Finally, for all those still interested, Ruth's Chris has a dumb name because Ruth Fertel bought a restaurant named Chris Steak House. She was required to keep 'Chris' in the name for a certain period of time. The original restaurant burnt down and when she rebuilt in a new location she renamed it Ruth's Chris, partly because she couldn't use the name 'Chris Steak House' in a new location and partly because she didn't want to lose customers familiar with the Chris name. The end.
(Previous Quote: Scrubs, Winner: Thayne)
4 comments:
While you were Sleeping.... We say it all the time!
Juliet is such a crack-up.
Rats! I actually knew that quote, but alas, I am too slow in responding. Have you eaten at Ruth's Chris? Holy Cats, it's good.
Oh, I totally love this quote, and we say it all the time too. I guess I let my google reader get away from me.
Kids say the funniest things.
Post a Comment