Monday, September 3, 2012

Sometimes it just takes a fairy.

We also got some professional pictures taken at Foto Fly while we were in Utah. Twice. It was a big mess (including the death of my cell phone, a disappointing first trip and an appointment that I showed up for but was never scheduled on their end) but I was very happy with the end result. The photographer our second time around was much better albeit a little over the top for Adri's taste.  I'm posting some here but you don't have to look at them. More than likely I have already sent you some in the mail. And besides the pictures I have a bunch of quotes from this month, too. 

(There are also a bunch of pictures on my side bar and such from this photo shoot so I tried not to duplicate the ones I posted here.  So if you're on google reader you can check out the rest on the actual blog.)
















July quotes:

Annie:  Do you want to go potty right now?
Luke:  No, I want to go right later.

(My sister, Catherine arrives and says hello)
Luke: (whispering) Mom!  It's a beautiful girl!

Alixa:  Hey, Luke you're lookin' good!
Luke:  Yeah, I'm adorabus!

Luke:  Mom, I wanna eat crunchy boats.
Annie:  What?  Crunchy boats?  Uh, honey bunches of oats??
Luke:  Yeah!

Luke: (ALL during the movie Ice Age) Mom, what's happening??

Gramma Joyce:  I am going to look for my sunglasses.
Annie:  Everyone, think sunglasses!
Adri, Juliet and Luke: Thanks for the sunglasses Gramma!
Annie:  No, not THANKS for the sunglasses.  I said th . . .
Adri, Juliet and Luke:  Thank you Gramma for the sunglasses!!!

Luke:  Mom, I wanna go woof you!  (woof = with)

Adri:  Where are you going?
Annie:  I'm going to see Batman!
Adri:  Mom, I think that's too scary for you.
(I wouldn't let the kids see Brave as I had heard it was very scary, so either she was just looking out for me or trying to get even.)

Gramma Joyce:  What should you say if you want this?
Luke:  Good.

Annie:  I said no movie right now.
Adri:  Gramma said yes.
Annie:  Well, I'm the mom.
Adri:  Yeah, well she's YOUR mom!

Gramma Joyce:  My school is famous for being hard to find your way around.
Adri:  Your school is FAMOUS?!?

Luke:  You're faster than me.
Annie:  I'm so fast!
Luke:  I'm so thin!
(Fast, Luke, not FAT)

Annie:  Do you want a banana?
Luke:  No.
Annie:  Okay, I'm going to have one.  Do you want to share my banana?
Luke:  NO!  It's my banana.  Do you want to share my banana?

(upon seeing all the make-up at the birthday party)
Luke:  Mom, can I do girl things?

1 comment:

cat.janer said...

These pics are the best! I just got mine today. I have already tried to comment on these but couldn't prove I wasn't a robot. THE LETTERS LOOKED TOO CRAZY.