This birthday party was awesome. So awesome. Pretty much the only prep-work I did was to order a cake from my friend, Wendy, then put up some streamers and balloons. I had the girls come up with the plan for a mermaid party so we took ideas from that. Cat showed up with some adorable treat buckets for the party goers and she made a fabulous pin-the-tail-on-the-mermaid game.
Creating the mermaids
Treat buckets
Adri got a bunch of earrings and Juliet got some necklaces.
Gramma Joyce provided the golden wigs.
Charlotte enjoyed some one on one time with Grampa Bruce.
And Cat brought the make-up. Holy crap, did she bring the make up.
I'm hoping Juliet and Peyton will figure out where eye shadow actually goes before they turn 13.
Wendy did a fabulous job on the cake! The girls were stunned that she had made all their requests for this cake into a reality. Juliet did indeed ask for a mermaid with a golden crown. Adri wanted a dolphin and Charlotte asked for a star from Mario Brothers. Love it.
Charlotte was less than impressed by the cake so mostly I love this video for the background chatter.
After the cake all the girls treated themselves to a total make-over.
Some guests were happy with their make-up as it was.
One of the best parts of this party was that we only invited two kids besides mine. And both of those kids were our cousins (we wished more cousins could come but I guess somebody has to try out for football).
Jacy and Adri haven't seen each other for a year or two but they don't miss a beat. BFF.
After the party we went to visit Grampa Rand and go out for ice cream. Perfect.
3 comments:
So cute! Love your darling little family and fun seeing you momma! :)
Nat
I love birthday partiesssszzz! Let's do makeovers more often.
Barbie Mermaid Tale!!! I know that one! :D
Post a Comment