She also liked to hang out with this giant dog. She had since tried this manuver with our neighbor's dog. He wasn't as cooperative as the stuffed version.
So, for Charlotte's first birthday we went to the Hogle Zoo. It was a very hot day and we found a miraculous parking spot. My pal, Sara, was able to bring her kids along to join us. We did almost die from the heat but it was a pretty good day.
Gramma Joyce let Charlotte choose this peacock from the gift shop as her birthday present.
Luke happened to be in the front row for all the good zoo action.
Luke on a snow leopard
I love Adri's expression as she rides past on her ostrich.
Charlotte and I braved a non-up and down giraffe.
I'm pretty sure this isn't was Juliet rode but she insisted on a picture with
the zebra after the ride had stopped.
And just as we were leaving we found an irresistible pile of hula hoops . . .
3 comments:
The Little Mermaid!
I'm still ticked I didn't get to come this day. The polar bear is SWIMMING. And I've never been that close to the tiger. He always hides when I'm there.
Also. I think this quote is from Twilight.
Post a Comment