Friday, October 29, 2010

Every truely cultured music student knows, you must learn your scales and your arpeggios.



Adrienne has started piano lessons with Jamie, our resident piano expert. So far she is having lots of fun, at least when she is not being pestered by younger siblings who also want to learn their scales and arpeggios.




This scene is reminiscent of a video of myself and my little sister. Younger siblings are always trying to interfere with important matters .


(Previous quote: The Princess and the Frog, Winner: Thayne)

4 comments:

Amy-Alisa said...

Trav and I were just talking about putting Luke in piano in January. Adri's hair is getting so long!
'Aristocats'

Carolyn said...

Darn, I wasn't fast enough! I totally knew that this was from the Aristocats. Oh well.

Good for Adri. She's a good older sister. :)

Mama Winn said...

First time I've ever known the answer! Glad to see all of the budding musicians at our house!

Jamie and JD said...

I'm the luckiest piano teacher in the world to have such adorable students :)