Hi Annie, Yes, those hairclips are so simple! You just buy a plain clip that opens like an alligator mouth, and not one that snaps shut (does that make sense?). Then you use a hot glue gun to glue your ribbon on, and to glue on a flower or gem or whatever you'd like! They really are easy, and I like them because I can make it specifically to match an outfit. Good luck!
Well, I was going to comment on something else, until I saw the hairclips comment and decided to tell you that as soon as I had a girl I lost my mind and decided to try and become crafty by going completely overboard making bow and flower hairclips and headbands for Antonia. So call me and I'll tell you everything you need to know!
2 comments:
Hi Annie,
Yes, those hairclips are so simple! You just buy a plain clip that opens like an alligator mouth, and not one that snaps shut (does that make sense?). Then you use a hot glue gun to glue your ribbon on, and to glue on a flower or gem or whatever you'd like! They really are easy, and I like them because I can make it specifically to match an outfit. Good luck!
Well, I was going to comment on something else, until I saw the hairclips comment and decided to tell you that as soon as I had a girl I lost my mind and decided to try and become crafty by going completely overboard making bow and flower hairclips and headbands for Antonia. So call me and I'll tell you everything you need to know!
Post a Comment