Thursday, January 5, 2012

What happened to your face?

Every year Jason's work has a fairly lame Christmas party. I'm not really sure why we go every year but at least they had face painters this time around.


The Candy Queen

The Snow Princess
Puppy Face

I like to get my face painted with the kids. My face art was so awesome that I even got asked by the checker at Sam's Club if it was real. REAL. Yes, I got a giant poinsettia tattooed on my face for Christmas. So classy.
(Previous quote: Oscar, Winner: me)

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Dang it, I don't know the quote! But I like your face paint and your kids' as well. I find it shocking that someone asked if it was real. Seriously?!

Flying Chinaman said...

You're going to get Jason fired by posting that his work Christmas parties are lame!
As for the quote, it's from The Big Lebowski, but I don't think that was the movie you were going for. That's what you get for using too generic a "quote". Because it's also from Lethal Weapon 4 and Edward Scissorhands. But I bet I know which movie you had in mind, and I'm not going to say it.

Flying Chinaman said...

I found more movies with that quote:
Urban Cowboy
Jonah Hex
Philadelphia
The Dilemma
Get Over It
The Darjeeling Limited
Blue Streak
Wise Guys
I'm done looking. I think the answer you're looking for still isn't in this list.

Ann said...

That Puppy Face is my favorite. Luke is so cute!

cat.janer said...

Look how cute you look in the face paint picture! Timmy Boooooooiii