Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's a Christmas miracle!

Christmas (Eve) miracles:
Charlotte learned how to stick her tongue out and has since become quite fond of licking her pajamas. Miracle!

Adrienne lost her first tooth on Christmas Eve. Miracle!
The tooth fairy let Adri keep her tooth and instead took Daddy's disgusting old hat that Mommy left under her own pillow (I'm counting that as the third miracle). Everyone wins, right?
(Previous quote: The Parent Trap, Winner: Jamie/JD)

5 comments:

joyce said...

It's a Wonderful Life ???
Not sure about that, but love your little Christmas miracles.

Ann said...

Adrienne looks so much like you, Annie, in that picture....and not because of the missing tooth, mind you.

cat.janer said...

Baby looks just like you

Carolyn said...

Your girls do look so much like you, Annie. they are so lucky!

cat.janer said...

I don't know why but I have checked your blog like 30 times today.