Friday, November 18, 2011

How many abo-diginals do you see modeling?

I wanted to get some family pictures taken. The problem is that I like to be the one to take the pictures. So we settled for some pictures of the kids for now.

P.S. Mom and Dad, let me know which ones you want and I'll email them to you.





All photo shoots should have a goofy face picture





Charlotte wasn't awake during our photo shoot so we had to get hers done solo.

6 comments:

Jamie and JD said...

Zoolander :) Great job on the pictures! You have cute kids, though, so I think that takes away some of the difficulty of getting good pictures :)

Alixa said...

Darn, there goes my four in a row. Cute pics! I wish we still lived by you so you could take my family's pictures too.

Carolyn said...

You are such a talented photographer. And your kids are adorable. I love the pictures you took! Hope you're all doing well.

McKenzie said...

You did a really nice job on those. They look great. Maybe you can come to Texas and do mine... :)

Ann said...

Hey, nice photos, Annie! Can't wait to see the ones of these cute kids' mom and dad.

Stacy said...

I could help you out with family pictures...... :)