Even though the wedding had already taken place we were not quite out of the woods as far as wedding celebrations go. Once we arrived back in Delaware, Jamie and I began cleaning the house. We knew Nancy would hire maids anyway but I think we were both a little nervous about what she would think of her house after being away for a year. One by one Winn families started to arrive and soon the house was full to capacity. My kids loved spending so much time with their cousins and Adrienne was especially excited to meet her newest cousin, Blake. Nancy volunteered to share a room with Luke, took all the moms out for shopping and pedicures, and made sure to spend ample time in her pool.

Baby Blake, Adrienne and Juliet

Luke finally warms up to Uncle Natie

Kenna and Jenna gladly welcomed Luke into their exclusive 1-year-old-cousins club
Gramma K invited us all over for dinner one night so we could celebrate Nancy's visit, Kristi's wedding and you could even get your nose waxed if you wanted.

I wanted

Besides being a professional nose waxer, Annalee also makes a smashing Sunbeams teacher - just ask Juliet

Gramma Nancy and ALL of her grand babies
Finally, it was time for the open house. There was a large dessert bar available and Adrienne couldn't wait to dig in.


Jenna and Juliet

Taya, Luke and Jenna

Adrienne, Alli and Madison enjoying dessert




The bride and her entourage
Jason had to miss the entire thing since he is back in school and had class that night. He made sure to take advantage of any dessert bar leftovers and even used a napkin/tablecloth.

We had an awesome time having everyone over but it sure did wear us out. I thought it would be better having everyone here because then I could make sure Luke still got naps and could sleep in his own bed. Apparently the naps were not enough because I found him like this during lunch about a day after everyone left. Thanks for a good time!

(Previous Quote: Splash, Winner: Cat)
7 comments:
I refuse to get this one correct, because I always win with this movie.
So My guess will be
Wedding Crashers
Well, I'll take it then. (Thanks for throwing me a bone!) It's been a while since I've won anyway. Princess Bride, thank you very much!
Busy house but so fun! I love being Juliet's teacher and always seem to laugh when you all get together with us Slaughs too! Big party!
I love Luke asleep in his high chair! We are excited to come up again so soon and continue the par-tay
Annie, you hardly even look pregnant in that picture of you getting your nose waxed! You look fantastic.
Such cute kids you have - I'm so excited for the next one to come along.
Awesome picture of Jason.
Let's see - quoting from your previous blog: "We made a weekend trip up to Boise to visit Jason's grandparents and enjoyed several other family activities during the week."
Duh!!!!!
Post a Comment