Friday, February 18, 2011

It's a walk off.

Adrienne and her cousin Jacy have the most fabulous adventures together. At a dinner hosted by my brother they decided to put on a fashion show. It was, quite possibly, the best thing ever. They were very happy to add more sisters to their line up and soon Juliet and Payton were striking poses with the pros.



















Not wanting to be left out, Carson donned his football gear and gave me this dashing action stance.


(Previous quote: Sabrina, Winner: Mom)

4 comments:

Matt and Kirsten said...

I am so bummed that I don't know this quote because LOOK I am the first to seee it! very cute pictures!

Alixa said...

Zoolander! I love the dress up costumes. Hilarious

cat.janer said...

I am disappointed in Kirsten. How could she not know the Zoolander quote? Better luck next time. This was an excellent fashion show. I hope I get to participate next time. You need to put some pics up of your new outfs! You are welcome. It was just as funzies for me.

Carolyn said...

I agree with what Cat said -- you should post some pictures of your new outfits! Good for you for dressing up in more than jeans and t-shirts...it's more effort than I give.

Very cute pictures of your girls.