Friday, February 25, 2011

He thinks he invented aluminum foil. He's delusional!

Apparently Luke wasn't faking. He is, in fact, a genious. Observe:

This is at about 19 months. He knows the whole alphabet now but continues to struggle with the differences between E and F. But, let's face it, who doesn't?

(Previous quote: Zoolander, Winner: Lixie)

6 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

While You Were Sleeping!!!! Ha ha, I got one!

Haiku Amy said...

Also, that's a really cute video.

Jen said...

I love the use of Frenglish in the video. Do your kids speak a little bit of French?

Ann said...

Holy cow! Luke's a prodigy! My 2 year old can sing the alphabet but that's about it. Go, Luke!

TeamDall said...

That Joe Jr. he's a genious! And I love While you Were Sleeping...and Sabrina from a few months ago.

Four Winns said...

Jen, we speak all French to Luke (at least I do) and we refer to the French-English combo as Franglais. Too bad he speaks mostly English :o(