Sunday, November 21, 2010

I feel like a defective typewriter.

Jenna and Alixa came to visit us this month. It seems we are trying to photograph Luke kissing each of his female cousins. We decided to add Jenna to the list.


Luke's favorite part about their visit was that Jamie bought doughnuts . . . and that I wasn't paying attention while he climbed onto the counter to eat one.



The highlight of the trip for the adults was the ring-around-the-rosies fest we had. Awesome.

















Alixa is a few months pregnant. Apparently I drank out of her glass while she was here because a few days after she left I found out I was pregnant, too. Go figure.



(Previous Quote: The Parent Trap, Winner: Nat)

13 comments:

Stacy said...

Yay! Congrats!

I hope your not puking your guts out......yet.

Carolyn said...

I'm so excited about your news! Congratulations to you and Jason. And I'm glad you had such a fun visit with Jenna and Alixa.

I wish we could join in the fun. We miss you guys!

I haven't known the past few quotes...dang.

Catherine said...

Woohoo for number 4! Congrats!

lorigrant said...

Annie and Jason, That is exciting news, you guys make such cute little ones. When is the new one expected. Congratulations. Lori Grant(Gramma Lori)

Becky said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!

Nancy said...

I am with Catherine - WooHoo for the Winn family!! Congratulations to all of you.

Thayne Cullimore said...

Congratulations.
By the way, the quote is from
Grease

Jen said...

Awesome! I hope this time it's twins, cuz i think I remember you telling me that it's what you want to hear when you get your ultrasound (you did, however, tell me that you hope it's not an alien that will pop out of your stomach).

Elise said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I hope you aren't as sick this time as last.

Angie said...

Annie, Your blog is so cute. I love all the pictures. Congrats on number 4. That's what me and Kevin are at right now. It is so crazy, but I love it. I'm doing my best to stay up-to-date on my blog. If you want to check it out its www.the-porter-tauri.blogspot.com

Jessica Steed said...

Are you serious?
Wow.
Congrats!

The Maxfield's said...

Congrats! I'm glad I'm not the only one crazy enough to be having a FOURTH baby! Phew. We can do this, right?!?

Ann said...

It looks to me like Jenna's kissing Luke. Anyway, congrats on the pregnancy! You guys make really cute kids, and you look really cute pregnant, so why not do it again, right? We'll catch up eventually. #3's still in the oven though, so give it some time.