Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mama, do I have sparkling sapphire eyes that dazzle too?

Yes, I love the macro lens. Can you tell which eye belongs to which kid?






9 comments:

Jamie and JD said...

adri, juliet, luke? the bottom one is definitely luke, but the other two stumped me a little....

Alixa said...

It is definitely Adri and Juliet and then Luke. Juliet has light blue eyes and the last one is definitely luke. So that leaves Adri as the top.

Haiku Amy said...

The quote is from Aristocrats.

1-Luke
2-Juliet
3-Adrienne

Haiku Amy said...

Oops, That was supposed to say AristoCATS

Rand said...

I would guess Adri, Juliet and Cool Hand, in that order.

Four Winns said...

Correct answer: Adrienne, Juliet, Luke. Congratulations, you are now a slueth!

Ann said...

Gorgeous eyes!

cat.janer said...

hhaaaha you are now a slueth. i hope after this there's a round where you read us clues and we have race around a giant map, putting down markers.

Kristin said...

J, A, L was my gues.s. Darn again. How exciting about your sweet camera- jeallous!