
Luke uses the toy bin to try and crawl over the table


He will sit up as long as he doesn't want to go anywhere - pretty much only when he's sitting in the grass
He LOVES pushing things with wheels

Keeping him from jumping in or out of the tub is always a challenge
He LOVES pushing things with wheels
Keeping him from jumping in or out of the tub is always a challenge
7 comments:
Princess Bride!
The pictures of Luke in the tub are adorable. I'm glad Adri is such a vigilant sister!
Dang it. I knew this quote. I was gonna say the princess bride. This is the only quote I have ever gotten. Stupid Carolyn...
It was fun to read and snoop on your blog. You are as funny as you were back at the B.Y. Plus your kids are cute with sparkling sapphire eyes.
I think we were standing in line at Rita's on the very same day. In NY though. Where in PA do you live?
Emmanuel just learned how to get out of his crib. Ugh! And he doesn't fall - inconceivable! Luke is adorable.
The Aristocats. Did I win? I sure do love reading your blog. I sure do love your family. I will be sad and miss you.
Obvious quote, but I see that someone already guessed it.
Ok, obv I knew this one. Foiled again. So, I love these pix! Classic. My absolute fave is Luke in the cupboard. The white color scheme is great. Magazine-worthy.
Post a Comment