Saturday, March 27, 2010

I've got to warm up! I don't want to pull a hammy.

As I was looking through my pictures for the month of March I quickly discovered that most of them were of Luke. The reason being that he is so mobile/curious/mischievous/crazy go nuts. He's all over the place all the time and so I thought I'd share a few of the funny places I've found him after leaving him alone for 30 seconds.

1. I was making the girls their breakfast and had left my guitar propped up against the couch the night before. Luke found it and was understandably curious about its workings.




2. Luke found a comfy pillow set in the bottom of the exersaucer and decided to crawl in for a snuggle.


3. Apparently the only time the car seat is fun is when he can crawl through it without being buckled in.



4. I did not leave him alone for this shot. It is a set up I do for all my kids. Luke's first time all the way up the stairs by himself.


5. Jason was good enough to introduce Luke to the sport of 'extreme crawling.' When you don't have socks on there is no end to the list of things you can crawl on . . .

or over.


6. He loves the bathroom. When he can't get to the tub he goes for the scale. This time he crawled all the way under the shelves to get it.

7. Since he can't walk he has employed a walker of sorts. He pushes this chair back and forth across the kitchen floor. Too bad the rest of our apartment is carpeted.


I'm sure there will be many more to follow these.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey! Cute pics of that wild boy. I like him. Cable Guy of course!!

Carolyn said...

Wow, he really is mischevious! What an adventurous boy. He's adorable.

cat.janer said...

Such a good baby/babe. Do you still think he looks like Adri? I can't decide and I have to have a mental debate about it everytime I look at these pics.