Behind the scenes
Balance beam

FLOAM! So weird but so awsome.The weather was rather nasty as we left the museum but we all made it home in one piece. As soon as we walked in the door the girls were both ready to be outfitted in snow suits and head right back outside to play. Luke was able to wear a snow suit for the first time.


Adri would eat snow for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could only figure out how to make it


Who's cold?
After playing in the snow for about half an hour the girls decided they had had enough and were ready for a warm bath. Unfortunately, warm baths are hard to come by in this apartment when the weather is chilly, seeing as how our water heater is OUT-FREAKING-SIDE. So, like any good pioneer mother would do, I boiled a few pots of water and filled up the tub for my freezing children.
Luke gets his first taste, literally, of the big kids seat in the stroller.


The Adri of Liberty
6 comments:
Ahhh. I know that one. Flying Chinawoman tells me that one all the time...
Emperor's New Groove!
I never get here fast enough. I totally could have gotten this one. Lame. But I like your kids and your post :)
I knew this one too! Bummer.
I love the pictures. That museum sounds like a fun place!
NO NO NO LORI!!! I get this one
EMPERORS NEW GROVE
DANG IT! I was too slow!
I love these pix, and their captions. (But have you ever thought to add "..while so-and-so looks on?") I love the stop looking at me swan, and the behind the scenes.
Post a Comment