After settling in at my mom's house I started filling up our appointment book. Don't feel bad if you got left out though. The last time I came I tried to fit EVERYONE in and my head almost exploded. This time I visited people who would come to me, people who were close and lots of family.
My sister-in-law, Kari, helped me arrange a party at their new house. I picked up my dad and we drove over to see what kind of place a hard workin' guy can afford in Utah. As it turns out, he can afford a whole crap load more than someone in, say, Pennsylvania. Plus houses in Utah are just better anyway and most of them are equipped with a trampoline.
We forced the kids to all dress alike so I could take some cousin pictures. The family has grown quite a bit since my last visit and it was fun to see them all together.

Carson, Peyton, Keller, Luke, Jacy, Juliet and Adrienne


Grampa Rand helps Juliet jump with the big kids (Jacy doing an awesome 'bum' in the back)
Adri and Jacy spent most of the evening running up and down the sidewalk on this bike.
Catherine and Juliet

Cat's favorite thing to tell Juliet was that she was a cute baby. Juliet insisted that she was NOT a baby but would consent to be called a babe. And that is what she will tell you anytime you say she's a baby: I'm not a baby, I'm a babe.
Carson, the cutest football player in the history of the game.Is YOUR nephew that fast??

Keith, my crazy brother/Keller's football coach - he made Keller wear his high school number
Cat, me and Kari
Luke observed all the fun from his car seat

Seriously, isn't he the cutest kid you've ever seen? Luke's pretty cute too.

Jacy and Peyton help feed the baby

Keith, my crazy brother/Keller's football coach - he made Keller wear his high school number
Cat, me and Kari
Luke observed all the fun from his car seat
Seriously, isn't he the cutest kid you've ever seen? Luke's pretty cute too.

Jacy and Peyton help feed the baby
We had another dinner at my mom's house where we got to see more of Carson's mad pogo skills. Keller told me about all the books he was reading and ended every description with the phrase, "and it was awesome!" Jacy, Adri and Juliet played with horses. And I got to hold Luke and spend some time with, Peyton, the niece I hadn't gotten to meet until this trip. She's a doll.






6 comments:
Return to Me!!! Ha, ha, I finally knew one!
Ah Shoot, I wasn't first, but I totally knew that one. I love Return to Me. "it's Squeaker, my kitty!"
Yep, a Cheesecake Factory in Utah. That is what I'm telling you! Yippie!
Salt Lake City
Fashion Place
Murray, UT 84107
(801) 266-9100
http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/
Sounds like a fun and busy trip!
I know that quote - it's from "The Muppets go to Mars", that scene where Kermit first meets the Martian leader.
Aaa! I didn't know you were coming! I would've come to you- next time you MUST call me! Those pix are cute. You and Cat are babes!
Post a Comment