I looked at these pictures and decided I have the best looking friends around. Seriously, have you ever seen such fabulous looking ladies?
Natalie and Janelle
Ruth and Kirsten
My mom and I took the girls to Cherry Hill for our last day together in Utah. I used to go to there every day of every summer until I was old enough to work and then I served ice cream and cooked french fries in their various snack bars. It was just as awesome as I remember and it made me want to invite all my friends so we could go down the river run together and race each other on the blue slides like old times. Note to all Cherry Hill friends: we will TOTALLY do that some day.
Me, wearing the hugest sunglasses you've ever seen.
Adri at Pirate's Cove
Luke had a swell timeThis is the river run; my favorite ride. I think the last time I went on this I was pregnant with Adri. She was brave enough to ride it again with me even though she could now see how scary it is. She had to go in her own tube and held my hands the whole way down. She was a little scared at parts but still felt brave enough to go on the blue slides with me, too.

Here are the blue slides. They've changed since I worked here. They didn't used to resemble two giant snake-dragons but now they do. I like the change. Adri went on these twice with me and we had the best time ever.

And what better way to follow up a hot day at Cherry Hill than to grab a frozen custard at Neilsen's. Delish.

Our trip was super fantastic and I was sad to leave. Adri went with Gramma Nancy to drive the rest of the way home and I took the rest of the kiddies on the plane with me. We were very sad to leave Adri but glad to have Jason waiting for us at the airport. Another good thing about leaving is that I would no longer be able to be addicted to TV shows that involve building things out of cakes or remodeling someone's house. Now I can do more important things, like wash dishes and laundry. Wahoo!

Here are the blue slides. They've changed since I worked here. They didn't used to resemble two giant snake-dragons but now they do. I like the change. Adri went on these twice with me and we had the best time ever.

And what better way to follow up a hot day at Cherry Hill than to grab a frozen custard at Neilsen's. Delish.

Our trip was super fantastic and I was sad to leave. Adri went with Gramma Nancy to drive the rest of the way home and I took the rest of the kiddies on the plane with me. We were very sad to leave Adri but glad to have Jason waiting for us at the airport. Another good thing about leaving is that I would no longer be able to be addicted to TV shows that involve building things out of cakes or remodeling someone's house. Now I can do more important things, like wash dishes and laundry. Wahoo!


4 comments:
Finding Nemo!
I think I must agree about those good lookin' friends of yours, with the exception of that fat old one right there in the middle. Good times, good times.
I thought it was "Incredibles", but I can't remember.
Holy Cow!!! We're HOT!!!!
Post a Comment