Okay, so this is the part of June after the baby was born:
Once Luke was here we wasted no time at home. With my mom's help we took the kids to a fireman's fund raising fair. Adri and Juliet went on quite a few rides while I took pictures and Mom pushed the new baby around in his stroller.

He didn't seem to mind being too small to go on the rides.

Gramma Joyce pushing the stroller.







Jason rode with the girls on the ferris wheel.

Juliet loves her new brother although I think a lot of it comes from wanting to do what Adri does.
Luke was able to lift his head and shoulders very early. In fact the doctor was telling me he's doing things a 4 month old would do, this while he was only one month old. At first I thought this was all very cool and exciting but after further thought I figure this is just fun to tell people about but not as much fun when he's crawling at four months old.
Is it just me or does Luke look like he's pretending to be a rat in this picture (Luke, not Jason)?

My sister only stayed to visit for a few days. Long enough to see her new nephew, play with my girls, go to Gettysburg and take Jason on a shopping spree to spend his birthday money (Thank you, Cat! You're the best personal shopper ever!). Here are some pictures of Cat and me before she left. It's hard to have my picture taken with her because she always has her hair and make up done and is always very stylishly dressed. My one consolation is that I know she'll be willing to look like an idiot with me after the first picture is taken.




8 comments:
Hot Dangit that Luck is cute! We are missing the Winn's!
Hee hee, I ment to type Luke, silly Cat
Annie, that was a tough one. I know it, but had to look it up, so I will withhold my answer to see if someone more worthy can answer.
Hello, this is Catherine Elison. This is my first appearance on The Four Winns. Congratulations, me. Bye bye.
I miss you!!!!!!! What a fun post- the pix are so summery and you are such a fun mom. Everyone is lookin good. Luke is so cute! Good for him for being strong-necked (not to be confused with stiff-necked, of course).
That's an easy one. It was in "Harry Potter IV, Harry Goes To Camp". It was that part when Harry beat Malfoy in the tetherball championships.
Oh, lizzie!
Such cute pictures.
I'm so glad you have a baby boy now. They're awesome.
I especially love the photo of Adri on the roller coaster.
Oh, and you hardly look like you have a belly. I can't believe you just had a baby. You're finger-lickin' good!
So sorry it took me so long to read this entry! But, of course I know- it's from the TRUMAN SHOW :) Ah, the summer when you and Jason were engaged. We had some pretty fun times! I don't know how I missed that you updated your blog. I promise to be better at it. And now you can post again.
Post a Comment