I didn't do a whole lot this year to celebrate Easter so at least the girls got to enjoy their annual tradition of coloring eggs with their cousins at Gramma Nancy's house.
First we prepared by covering our clothes with Grampa's old shirts.


Then we set about preparing every egg dye known to man - or at least known to the Acme.




Baby Taya, Alli, Adrienne, Juliet and Madison

Everyone showed off what they made and then we all sat down to help Gramma fill the plastic eggs with candy.
The daddys went outside to hide the eggs ('hide' meaning scatter them on the front lawn). Juliet got a head start because she's the smallest and also had no idea what she was supposed to do. She caught on quickly enough and everyone had plenty of eggs. Cousin Madison even started filling Adri's basket because hers was too full.






A good time was had by all and I still have a bowl full of Easter M&Ms at my house if you want to come eat them.
5 comments:
fun fun! i love the girls matching dresses. :)
So fun!!!! Love all the Easter festivities. It's my fave holiday!
Your girls are so cute. I'm glad you had so much fun celebrating!
MOONSTRUCK. MOONSTRUCK IS THE QUOTE! NO we don't want any OATMEAL! Annie I'm just used to getting the emails from you that says "check my blog". That's when I do it. I DID get the prize and I DID love it. I cannot wait for my free Diet Dr. Pepper! I am coming to your house on June 19th. I hope you are ready to rock.
I love Easter Egg Hunts! I realized that this year. I also like matching Easter dresses. You are a good mom, cuz you do your girls' hair all cute. I'm afraid I may just go out with my girls' hair plain when I grow up!
Post a Comment