I probably won't have matching dresses for my daughters that often so, when I do have them, I would like to comemorate the occasion with a photo. Too bad for me that the dresses are dry clean only and Juliet spit up all over hers before I even took the first picture. Also too bad for me that I have a crappy camera and I can't arrange children in a picture AND take the picture at the same time. Too bad that Adri makes the strangest faces whenever I try to capture her cuteness on film. And too bad kids will only behave for a limited amount of time while being photographed. Such is life.
Oh man, they're so bad it almost hurts to post them . . .
they are not so bad! Geez. You have girls. in girly dresses. they are so cute! My failed photo shoots always involve some kind of head wound. be lucky you don't have those :)
I love the dresses and since I have children the exact same ages, I know how hard it is to get them to sit still and both look at the camera. I don't know how people do it, but if you find out, let me know.
They are VERY CUTE and I think the pics turned out cute too:)
I love those dresses. They are glam. Hey, maybe you should make replicas of those pink dresses we had when we were little. You know-the ones with the thick white belt/corset? Those were awesome. But you don't have to take my work for it (duh nuh nuh)!
Your girls are so cute! I saw your blog from George & Natalie's site. How fun to be able to keep up with y'all this way! Come check us out when you get the chance: http://www.jcstokes.blogspot.com
Annie - holy cow, how are you? I haven't heard from you in ages. I'm glad you posted a comment on my blog so now I can check yours out and see what is going on. Have a great Easter! Krista
At least their expressions are real, not like cheesy expressions in doll commercials. My favorites are when they're together. Really beautiful girls in beautiful dresses.
Hey, I have been reading your blog anonymously, I hope that is okay.
I have a blog too, though I just made it private. If you would like to view it you can send me your e-mail. Thanks a bunch. Your girls sure are cute! Amy Bytheway (DHS class of 98) amersmiller@yahoo.com
10 comments:
they are not so bad!
Geez.
You have girls.
in girly dresses.
they are so cute!
My failed photo shoots always involve some kind of head wound.
be lucky you don't have those :)
Don't worry, Annie! The cuteness WAS captured!
I love the dresses and since I have children the exact same ages, I know how hard it is to get them to sit still and both look at the camera. I don't know how people do it, but if you find out, let me know.
They are VERY CUTE and I think the pics turned out cute too:)
Oh my goodness, such pretty princesses. Thanks for posting the photos - I love them!
- Melissa
I love those dresses. They are glam. Hey, maybe you should make replicas of those pink dresses we had when we were little. You know-the ones with the thick white belt/corset? Those were awesome. But you don't have to take my work for it (duh nuh nuh)!
Your girls are so cute! I saw your blog from George & Natalie's site. How fun to be able to keep up with y'all this way! Come check us out when you get the chance:
http://www.jcstokes.blogspot.com
I love your pictures!
Annie - holy cow, how are you? I haven't heard from you in ages. I'm glad you posted a comment on my blog so now I can check yours out and see what is going on. Have a great Easter!
Krista
At least their expressions are real, not like cheesy expressions in doll commercials. My favorites are when they're together. Really beautiful girls in beautiful dresses.
Annie,
Hey, I have been reading your blog anonymously, I hope that is okay.
I have a blog too, though I just made it private. If you would like to view it you can send me your e-mail.
Thanks a bunch. Your girls sure are cute!
Amy Bytheway (DHS class of 98)
amersmiller@yahoo.com
Whatever--I love those. The best pictures are the ones where you have a story to tell and the kids are acting like themselves.
Post a Comment