Saturday, February 9, 2008

Green Oatmeal



That is what Adri had for breakfast today.






Juliet chose to sample a delicious Valentine from Gramma Nancy.





Adrienne and her army of princesses: A force to be reckoned with

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Whoopie! I'm the first to comment. The picture of the huge princesses!!! Ha ha!! Holy cow, it totally caught me off guard. Adri looks like she's on "Honey I Shrunk the Kids."

Ann said...

Your daughters are so good looking! Loved the pictures!

cat.janer said...

HA! The creepiest army ever (except Adri)! Hey where are all those alleged family pics you were supposed to take?

Alisa said...

Just taking all her highnesses out for a stroll? Sorry, one of the funniest phrases ever. Beautiful girls, Annie.

Ashley said...

Oh wow, the Disney princesses seem to multiply when you leave them alone too long...

Your girls are too adorable!!

TeamDall said...

Tell Adri that she looks so much like a princess that i couldn't tell which one was her:)

Unknown said...

Hey thnx for sharing the blog ,,, its nice to learn what a mom of 2 gals going thru, since im also on same boat ,hahahahaha :-).
Im going to try out salsa(ur recipe) one day n let u know how sreeni liked?...
I've to say mold hands n legs is the coolest thing i've seen...

cat.janer said...

Sister. I have tagged you on my blog. Survey it up at your convenience. Gracias and have a bueno dia.