Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Catching up

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late. We have had some technical difficulties that should be remedied soon enough. For now enjoy these pictures of Cat and me being awesome in Philadelphia. And if you don't know who Rocky is you should be ashamed.



6 comments:

Kristin said...

CAT! Do you check this blog? How are you?! You are a babe. I havne't seen you since EFY.

Kristin said...

Sorry Annie, I am shamelessly abusing your blog to communicate with Cat. I am the lowest of lows.

Kristin said...

And sorry for the typo. "HAVEN'T" I have a very small keyboard.

Kristin said...

Anything else I should say on this thread?

Kristin said...

K, bye then.

Catherine Jane said...

Getting strong now! Flying high now! Remember when we were singing to that boyf while he was running up the stairs and he didn't get the joke. CUT everyone, Rocky doesn't get the joke. I don't know. I have got to start havin' these pics on my Facespace. Hi Kristin! I know, it's been a while. Hope all is well.