We had been without guests in the house for about two weeks. Fortune smiled on us however and Nate and McKenzie came to visit, even if it was mostly to attend some wedding festivities. While Nate was busy doing best-man things I made sure the rest of his family stayed entertained. We watched a movie and ate rice crispy treats, we visited Longwood, we went shopping and mostly just enjoyed each other's company.

Kissing cousins

Kenna and McKenzie
All of our baby cousins have fun with Adri and Juliet. But I only took a picture of them in this tree and not with any of those baby cousins. They sure do like this tree though.
According to Luke, you can't fully appreciate Longwood unless you get wet

Luke and Kenna seemed to get along better than Luke and Jenna. No offense Jenna, but you've just got that personal space issue. While Jenna did teach Luke how to honk someone's nose, Kenna taught Luke how to share lunch. Mostly because I hadn't fed him yet and Kenna had a tray full of black beans he wanted.

We had a nice time at all the wedding activities and were happy that we could have Nate and McKenzie come to stay with us. We look forward to seeing them again in October when everyone comes out for the annual grandkids Halloween picture.
The following shows how Luke gets so wet at Longwood. Please notice how offended he is when his rock gets taken away.
(Previous quote: Pinocchio, Winner: Natalie)
5 comments:
NO idea on that quote! Hee hee! Cute little kiddos!
That's an easy one. It's from "Holes". Please send my prize to the following address:
123 Fake St.
Springfield, USA
i love fattie luke.
That quote would be from Signs.
And the kissing cousins is from Arrested Development.
Sounds like you had fun with Nate and Kenz and Kenna. I love the pictures. Your kids are so cute.
I made some zucchini bread last night - it turned out wonderfully. Thanks for sharing such a good recipe. It did make me miss you, though. I wish we could get together again, like the good old days! :)
Post a Comment