Monday, August 9, 2010

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

Just enjoying some of our roommates - my husband's cousin's wife's kids.


Adrienne and Lainey



Adrienne and Evelyn

Crazy girls
Crazy Luke


One morning Luke and Evelyn snuck off after breakfast. Apparently Luke had invited her to come up and hang out in his room.


Lainey, Juliet and Adrienne making "bread"






Carolyn and Annie (April 2010)
This photo was actually taken earlier this year but we look pretty much the same. In fact I'm wearing that belt today and I think Carolyn wore that shirt yesterday. We have become good friends this summer and the girls and I will be sad to see them move back to wherever the heck they're from. Jason probably won't be that sad because, since Carolyn and I have exactly the same hair color and the same build, he has had to be extra careful when he sneaks up to give his wife a squeeze, just in case it was the wrong wife.
Okay, we were inspired to do another picture in the same clothes because 1. Neither Carolyn or I go clothes shopping and 2. Who doesn't love a good 'before and after' shot?

Carolyn and Annie (August 2010)

Goodbye Holdernesses! We'll miss you!

(Previous quote: Joe vs. the Volcano, Winner: Adri Daines)

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I don't know this quote. Dang. But I just have to say that we look almost exactly the same. I look slightly more tan in the second picture than in the first. We're such nerds. :)

I'll miss you all, too! It has been so fun to be roommates this summer.

Thayne Cullimore said...

Space Balls!
Looks like all your kiddos are having a good summer.

Haiku Amy said...

Oh I know this quote! I couldn't remember the movie though. Ha ha, gotta love Space Balls. Good job Thayne.

Steve said...

What does that make us? Absolutely nothing.

I'd have gotten this one first if you didn't post it on a day I took off from work.

Mama Winn said...

Actually, Lainey and Evie are Kip's children as well. You and Carolyn are both blonder after all the time in the sun this summer, and tanner, too. Such fun you had without me! Ah well. Love you.