Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why not call it movie button? Well, a lot of these buttons were written in the olden days when plays were movies.

This post is a prize for my dad for winning the quote a few months ago. Anyone is welcome to watch the videos but keep in mind that you may get bored after the first 15 seconds if you are not my dad, my sister or my mom.

This first clip is called "Blet Blurt," starring Luke.

This next one is called "Let's Get Together," starring Adrienne.

Juliet's reading of Little Quack's Bedtime.

Here are the kiddos playing horsie.

Juliet sings about popcorn on an apricot tree.

Christmas singing

By the way, the quote isn't actually from a movie itself; it's from the DVD menu of the movie.

6 comments:

Alixa said...

I love your kids and miss them every day. They are hiarious.

Jamie and JD said...

what fun videos! Luke sure does have a great laugh. Those are some cute kids you have. :)

Ann said...

Emmanuel was watching the videos with me, and he was laughing like Luke when he saw Adri dancing.

cat.janer said...

Zoolander. BAM! You knew I would get this first.

A. Luke loves that funny, FUNNY blet blurt joke! He thinks it is FUN!
B. Adri is the best dancer ever. Love the hand motions. And the splits. And just standing on your toes and doing kicks here and there. So perf. And-love when Juliet is all of the sudden standing on her head for like ten minutes.
C. Thank you for including "I'm not a baby I'm a babe". In that story that Juliet is telling, she sounds like you when you're telling that primary story on our home videos.
D. Adri is you in the pony video. I don't know why. She just is.
E. The two older babies are going to love/hate these vids when they are old.

cat.janer said...

i just watched the dancing one again and lost my mind. a cannot get enough of it. you sound like mom in the background.

Carolyn said...

Your kids are adorable. I love Luke's laugh, Adri has some awesome dance moves, and Juliet is too cute singing the popcorn song! We miss you guys.