
I almost forgot one of my favorite parts of January and/or February. I got a new t-shirt in honor of morning sickness. I have now grown out of the morning sickness but I have also grown out of the shirt - physically not mentally. I will totally be wearing it once I get rid of my basketball-like figure. C'mon, it's hilarious! It's a clown, but it's a rainbow with sparkles on it! I got the shirt from Threadless.com and they have other amusing attire that does not involve vomit.
P.S. I'm going for comment posts to win the quotes. Nice try though, Lori. You cheater.
8 comments:
Tommy Boy!!! And, Annie Winn, I did not cheat. Brentie-pooh and I figured it out all by ourselves. I'll be watching the mailbox for my prize.
P.S. Love the shirt. I want to order the Vandalay Industries shirt for Brent.
What? I'm glad you didn't finish that Tommy Boy quote as it swears...you're the one with the shell.
Are you pregnant? Did I miss that somewhere? If so, I'm a freak and Congratulations.
I never get your quotes! I beginning to feel a little left out. But I love the shirt and only with that I had one of my own - seriously! Next pregnancy I will be getting one for every size of my gravidness
okay, I just spent 45 minutes on that web site...
i need money to buy like, half their inventory...
Wow! What more can I say? A gift from Ms. Jessica Spano. I just can't wait to get to the Subway for my free cookie. Thanks.
OMgosh, I love Threadless! My TAs and I look up the new designs every monday. I gave Jake Lloyd a few shirts for his birthday in January, especially the Stupid Cupid one, which is so funny. I'm bummed they are out of my size.
I like that shirt. Good times. Not throwing up part....
Post a Comment