Saturday, February 7, 2009

Christmas pictures

In looking through these pictures I realized that I am the crazy mom who makes you hold up each gift as you open it. I need to take a picture of your face with everything I gave you. Why is that? Adri got a few Barbies and some watercolors, but her favorite gift seemed to be the pink sheets she had been wanting for months. I had forgotten what the gift was when I handed it to her and Jason didn't even recognize what it was after she had torn off the wrapping paper. Adri didn't miss a beat and excitedly shrieked, "These are for my bed!!" Juliet got a little movie-watching chair so she would stop trying to sit on Adri while she was in her own chair. Juliet's favorite things, I think, were two new CareBears (also known as 'beeboos'). Nothing makes this girl happier than when someone hands her a beeboo. Jason and I also did well. I got new Skechers (I have the same affection for these shoes that Juliet does for her beeboos) and Jason got an alarm clock that charges his ipod and does some other neat stuff.


I realize posting Christmas pictures in February is a little odd, but I don't feel that bad considering I have a cousin-in-law who has been posting Halloween pictures for the past few weeks. Yes April, I'm looking right at you.


Sacrament meeting distraction book



Music box


Beeboos!


Admiring new jammies


Pink sheets!

Gloves from Gramma Joyce



Juliet's new chair

3 comments:

Ruth Done said...

Could your girls look more like you?!!!! Needless to say, they are really cute. How exciting to have a boy. They are so much fun. Glad I found you.

Adrienne said...

Instead of updating my own blog, I'm just going to comment on yours and call it good. I'll have a hearty chuckle, as I always do reading your blog, and then I can go to bed. Or not... Anyway, congratulations on the baby boy! You forgot to mention how excited you are that now you can name one of your children after Dude Mowery! He's always felt a little shafted that you named your first child "Adrienne," you know. I will call you soon, promise!

Reynolds Family said...

Swifty,
I think that was your name? I am not as prompt as I used to be. And apparently my memory is lacking as well. Congrats on having a boy. Boys are awesome. All you need are some cars and swords and you'll be set. Your family is so cute. I love reading your blog.
Later,
Prompty